Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Our Big Helper!

We have a saying in our household; "I'm just being a big helper".  Usually this statement presents itself in life's challenging moments when the person you are with really doesn't need your help, but in reality you thought it best to step in and give advice or "help" (take over).  We have found that some things are coming naturally to Kyla...like being "a big helper".  These pictures were taken while I was trying to cook dinner as switch the laundry.  She is getting pretty quick to try and beat me to the open door.  


2 comments:

John and Bree plus 3 (and a dog!) said...

Don't you love having a BIG helper around? She's so cute! I have a feeling I'm going to have 2 helpers soon! Micah was rolling from back to belly and then tucking up his knees & scooting... Aaah! It all happens too fast! :)

Tiffany said...

What a curious little girl! I miss Kyla! She's getting so big!