Thursday, July 16, 2009

Everything is goin' by FAST!!

Well, I would like to say that this post will include lots of pictures, but I am afraid those will come soon.  But here is what our last month has looked like in words...

*Traveled up to Seattle.
*Unpacked and repacked in two days.
*Went hiking.
*Traveled the Oregon Coast from Cannon Beach to Bandon.
*Went To Ashland.
*Jason left, I stayed, and attended my 10 year High school reunion.
*Unpacked and cleaned house for Jason's parents to come.
*Jason's parents came.
*Transitioned Kyla to her "big girl's bed".
*I got sick...now Kyla is a little sick.
*Tried on Bridesmaid dresses for my cousin Jessica's wedding in November. :)
*Currently I am cleaning and getting ready for Jason's grandparents to come into town next week.  



3 comments:

Staci said...

Holy Cow! That is a lot of stuff. How did it go transitioning from crib to bed? I am sorry that we had to cancel for today. Hopefully you will have a better night tonight. We will get together soon. Can't wait to see pictures.

Lisa said...

Wow! You are a busy, busy lady! Sounds fun, though. :) When things slow down a bit, let's skype! We miss you guys!

Jon and Annie DeWaal said...

What type of bed did you get? Toddler bed, regular twin bed? I am starting to think about all of that now, too. Well, if we move, that is!