Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Nana and Papa visit: By Kyla

Nana and Papa came to visit me!  We always have so much fun when they come down.  This time we did lots of things, and I decided to show you pictures of my favorite parts of their visit (Mom let me include lots of pictures!)

We got to finally play in my back yard.  I have been waiting for the rain to stop so that I can go outside.  I got to play football with Nana and bubbles with mommy.  Papa took some great pictures, and pushed me on my swing.



We got to go to the zoo for a little visit.  I got kind of tired, and the weather wasn't very warm.  I got to pet my first animal at the petting zoo...a rabbit.  Daddy doesn't like me touching too many animals because he says they carry diseases.  Don't worry daddy, I washed my hands!!

I was able to show them my blocks, and markers, and my special dance moves.  I love dancing after bath time.  It is my favorite activity right now. I was able to get away from mommy before she could get my jammies on.



My favorite time was going swimming.  A new pool opened up with a floating river and a water slide.  I went down with daddy the first time and then I wanted to go more and more!!  




Thanks Nana and Papa for Visiting!!



1 comment:

BriT said...

Rach, this was so cute! Loved that it was from "Kyla" and loved all the adorable pictures! I love her as if she were my own!