Monday, October 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Jason!!

Happy Birthday Jason!  

Jason you are doing and incredible job balancing the role between a Medical Residency Intern, Husband, and Dad.  Your work for the family does not go unnoticed and your perseverance through the difficult times is admired.  Thank you for all that you do for both Kyla and I.  

This last year could be classified as a whirlwind.  Never knowing which way the wind is blowing, or what circumstance would come our way.  Life was definitely moving fast!!  Relocating, starting a new job, and raising a daughter.  So many changes...never knowing what was coming at us next.

I couldn't pick a better man to go through life with.   Thanks for being a great leader of our home!  Your encouragement and positive outlook lets me know we can make it. 

We love you!   ~Rachel and Kyla

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I can't believe I forgot to say Happy Birthday! You share a day with my dad so I should never forget! Happy Birthday Jason!!!