Thursday, June 26, 2008

I've been tagged

So, a friend of mine tagged me.  This was the first time that it has happened to me.  At first I thought it would take too much time to do, but I decided to go ahead and do it.  Cheers to you Em.  

A - Attached or single: Attached
B - Best Friend: Jason
C - Cake or Pie: Pie (Pumpkin in the fall and Blackberry in the summer)
D - Day of the Week: When Jason is home...which is one day and changes depending on his hospital rotation.
E - Essential Item: Kirkland brand wipes.  They get stains out of everything, and you get 700 of them.
F - Favorite Color: Right now... green.
G - Gummi Bears or Worms: Only if they are sour.
H - town: Ashland, Oregon
I - Indulgences: Baked goods and crystal light
J - January or July?: July 
K - Kids: 1-My energetic Kyla
L - Life is incomplete without: My family, my friends, and grace
M - Marriage Date: May 29, 2004
N - Number of Siblings: 1 brother Justin
O - Oranges or Apples: Apples (especially dipped in caramel)
P - Phobias or Fears: Doing the budget. :)
Q - Quote: "No way!" --Asher
R - Reason To Smile: Jason walking up the driveway, mowed lawn, Kyla dancing, visitors
S - Season: Summer
T - Tag Three: CarrieAnnieSarah M.
U - Unknown fact about me: I really wish I could sing!
V - Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Meat!  Nothing like the grill in the summer.
W - Worst Habit: Getting side tracked on the internet while Kyla is down for a nap.
X - Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds. (especially while pregnant)
Y - Your favorite food: Mom's homemade bagels.
Z - Zodiac Sign: Gemini, but I don't really care.

1 comment:

Mike and Becka said...

I need a new post from you with some new pictures!

Love you and miss you!