Wednesday, February 17, 2010

37 Weeks!

I am so excited to be near the end, yet as every woman who has had a child knows, the end can seem to make the lists longer and the nesting instinct stronger. At my OB appointment on Monday I learned I was 1.5 cm dilated and 75% effaced. Although I could be like this for weeks, I now feel like the to do list has become even longer and it creates even more anxiety when I cannot sleep at night. Any guesses on when she might come? Grandma Cline says she is coming on the 28th of February. I sure hope she is right because that would be a little over a week early.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Go for the 26th! I don't mind sharing my birthday with your little girl!

Jaime said...

YAY!! I am going to guess March 2nd.

We are excited to meet this new little one!
Jaime

Jon and Annie DeWaal said...

I will guess March 3rd. How will we pick up our cash prize if we win? :)

Mike and Becka said...

Oh how I remember the last few weeks! To me they seemed to crawl by so slowly. Now the weeks seem to somehow FLY by! I hope yours fly by (but that you can get everything done) so you can meet your baby girl!

I will guess March 5th :)

XOXOX