Thursday, December 10, 2009

Zoo Lights

Thanksgiving weekend we went to Oregon Zoo's annual Zoo Lights. We are so glad we did! The weather was perfect, a little chilly but no rain. We got pizza for dinner to eat while on the zoo train (thanks Papa for standing in line) which ended up working out perfectly. Kyla loved all the lights and even wasn't scared of the big elephant that greeted at the front gate. Kyla wanted to give him high fives. I wish I could have gotten a picture of her face. This night was one of the greatest highlights of our Thanksgiving weekend!







2 comments:

Staci said...

It was a perfect time to go. That was when we went. Isn't the train the best? We should get ahold of each other and set up a play date. Hope all is well with you guys.

BriT said...

These photos make me want to cry! So precious and make me miss you all even more!! I dont want to miss another second of seeing Kyla grow up :( I love you sister and want to get closer!! xoxo